WordPress database error: [Table 'db97824_wp.wp_comments' doesn't exist]
DESC wp_comments


Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c06/h06/mnt/97824/domains/alexanderlucard.com/html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/briansthreadedcomments.php on line 96

WordPress database error: [Table 'db97824_wp.wp_comments' doesn't exist]
ALTER TABLE wp_comments ADD COLUMN comment_reply_ID INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

WordPress database error: [Table 'db97824_wp.wp_comments' doesn't exist]
DESC wp_comments


Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c06/h06/mnt/97824/domains/alexanderlucard.com/html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/briansthreadedcomments.php on line 105

Awesome stuff


Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /nfs/c06/h06/mnt/97824/domains/alexanderlucard.com/html/wordpress/wp-includes/functions-formatting.php on line 83

1. My car hit 55,555 miles yesterday. Since it’s 7 and a quarter years old…that’s pretty impressive. Even with the big ol’ drive from MSP to D.C., I put about only 8K on the car a year.

2. Konami read the BotB part 3 yesterday and decided to send me Rondo of Blood and Silent Hill Origins. They’re also including Gradius Collection since we gave it PSP GOTY last year and I mentioned I didn’t own it. Crazy. So last night I snagged a PSP on EBAY. It was the value pack with Madden 2k6 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Total with shipping? $103. Crazy good deal. Of course, Madden goes to the trade in bin along with Super Paper Mario for the Wii. Holy hell people, how does anyone like that game? It’s so freaking boring. I was amused by the 2D to 3D aspect. but it’s so long, the dialogue is so awful, and the game just puts me to sleep. It’s the worst aspects of platformers merged witht he worst aspects of RPG’ing. I am never buying a straight Mario game again after this.

Anyway, my question is what else is actually worth getting for the PSP? Considering I have three free games and MUA, I can’t think of anything else truly stellar for the system. Sure I might get Every Extend Extra eventually, but from what I’m seen, the system is 95% crap and the other 5% is stuff I already own that I wouldn’t want in a portable game anyway (Darkstalkers, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Disgaea). But hey, 4 games should keep me occupied for a long time, especially since the DS has proven to be crap to me save for Pokemon and Phantom Hourglass. Worst generation of portable gaming ever.

3. Submerge is this Friday and Spellbound is Saturday! Come one, come all!

WordPress database error: [Table 'db97824_wp.wp_comments' doesn't exist]
SELECT * FROM wp_comments WHERE comment_post_ID = '603' AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date

WordPress database error: [Table 'db97824_wp.wp_comments' doesn't exist]
SELECT * FROM wp_comments WHERE comment_post_ID = '603' AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date

RSS feed | Trackback URI

24 Comments »

No comments yet.

Name (required)
E-mail (required - never shown publicly)
URI
Your Comment (smaller size | larger size)
You may use <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong> in your comment.


Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /nfs/c06/h06/mnt/97824/domains/alexanderlucard.com/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/default/footer.php(19) : eval()'d code on line 1