20 songs. All randonly chosen by my ITunes. Guess the song and band from the snippet.
1. Blowing way. My dream is your nightmare. Start to pray
2. Dave Jadisky, man this cat can swing.He weighs almost 50 pounds and he delivers my paper on time. -Daves I know by Bruce McCullough BLOGTARD
3. When he gets in a scrape, he makes his escape with the help of his friend, an ape named Ape. “George of the Jungle” by Weird AL -Degenx
4. It lightens up my day, and that’s oh so true. Together we’re one separated we’re two. “Girl You Know Its True” By Milli Vanilli - Gloomchen
5. There were days when I went completely blind. No time to think and I lost time.
6. I can’t behind a driver who drives like a student driver! If you’re going to drive an urban assault vehicle then get off the phone and keep your eyes on the road! “I can’t get behind that” by William Shatner & Henry Rollins-hansen9j
7. Your nose it runs, you bust your buns. You always finish last. “Sick of You” by Gwar -hardygrrlx
8. Your legs are strong, and you’re so, so long. And you don’t come from this town “So Alive” by Love N’ Rockets -Blogtard
9. I forget myself. I want you to remind me (Goth Cover so either that band or the original counts) “Touch Myself” by Divinyls (although this version was by the Genitorturers) -DEGENX
10. Just jealous cause I said it. Woke up out of leather, but I wont live to regret it.
11. I never meant to hurt you. Or sleep with all your friends. “NFB” by Anthrax- -Gloomchen
12. Far away. Omou mama wa ga mama ni. Tabi o tsuzukete yukitai. Tsurai hibi mo egao de PIRIODO yo. (Yes, it’s romanized Japanese)
13. You say you wanna go for a spin. The party’s just begun, we’ll let you in. “Rock and Roll All Night” -KISS -DEGENX
14. I feel fine and I feel good. I’m feeling like I never should. Bizzare Love triangle by New Order -Gloomchen
15. Every night makes me hate the days. Can’t get enough of your love. “Ooh Ah, just a little bit” by Gina G -Misha
16. The one and only reason is fun fun fun. I said well baby (Well baby) we’ve only just begun.
17. To denounce the evils of truth and love. To extend our reach to the stars above. “Team Rocket Song” by well…Team Rocket I Guess -Gloomchen
18. Out of the darkness you stumble into the light. Fighting for the things you know are right “Dare” by Stan Bush -Misha
19. Yeah, It’s the sex, the god, the fake’s, the fraud “Across the Nation” by Union Underground -spookshow1313
20. Well every time I call my baby to try to get a date. My boss says, “No dice son ya gotta work late.” Summertime Blues _Eddie Cochran Don